Friday, November 21, 2008

Yummy Onion Burger!

Had one of those extra yummy Onion Burgers today. Haven't had a good one in a very long time. It was just right too. Left me wanting another. But, I was good and didn't do it.

I made 12 pair of Christmas Tree earrings last night. I am going to put some up at the Vintage Market Mall in MWC tomorrow. I have already put some of the Christmas Ornament covers out there. Someone broke one and didn't bother to clean it up or pay for it. That is kinda irritating.

Going to Mom's tonight. It is their 59th anniversary. We thought we'd take the pizza.

I was reading thru my Yahoo groups today. As I looked at all the pictures of the gem stones, I thought about how wonderful it would be to have some of them all! I am not greedy, just want a good variety.

Along that line, I have been thinking of taking classes on gemology and pearls and more jewelry classes. Of course that is all after the holidays and if I get any money coming in. After all, a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: