Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy Week

This has been a very busy week. It will be all over tomorrow evening. Sunday night is the beginning of our weekend. Monday night is the end of it.
The week started off ok with a trip to the YMCA for aquatics, but went downhill after that.
Wednesday a friend called on her way home from work stuttering like crazy. I took her to the hospital after church, she wouldn't go any earlier.
Then, because of that I didn't finish my taxes on time. Good thing we are getting a refund. Oklahoma's taxes aren't due until next month due to all the wildfires last week.
Well, I finished taxes on Thursday. But only after I had to hustle and get the house cleaned. The landlord wanted to show it all of to his sons in from NY. Oh, my aching back!
Friday we had a lady in our church get a diskogram (?). It is a very painful test in the disks of her back. It turned out not as bad as expected. Then it was SNO night. Those seniors keep us out really late! We had fun with grilled cheese sandwiches and games. We usually don't get home until 11 pm. Not bad for a bunch of old folks. But I had spent 2 days up at the hospital already.
Well, it is now Saturday night. We had a pizza party and played catch phrase with the young adults tonight. The Home Builders class. Had a lot of fun. Got to see both my boys and 3 of my grandkids.
I am doing laundry, blogging, practicing for a solo tomorrow, and wishing I was in bed asleep!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

you sound very busy. thanks for keeping up with my blog and commenting. hope all is well with you guys in okc. love amhee