Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ok, 70* Sunday morning and 26* Sunday night. That's just not right! Today is in the 30*s and tomorrow warmer. Then again on Sunday is another big, colder drop. My poor lil' fingers.

Rachael is coming home tomorrow. I am glad. Don't say anything, but we miss her. Harley does too. He gets upset for a couple days when she goes back to school.

My knee MRI turned out ok, sorta. Doc says surgery could help when I am ready for that. I am not ready for it. She is going to try to get me an appointment for a port though. I have had 2 new meds added this month. What's one or two more right?

I have not done any Christmas shopping yet. Maybe this weekend. Well, it has to be this week. We are having Christmas this Sunday night. And on Thursday, and next Saturday night.

Guess I'd better get offline and get busy. Oh well.

No comments: