Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter Strikes Again

Winter is at it again. Rain, Freezing Rain, Sleet and Snow. Ice on the windshields and wet roads. The heater is working great, no power flashes...yet, and a pot of beans on to cook. Had Malt-O-Meal for breakfast. I have had a cup of Chai Latte tea and then a cup of Mint tea. Coffee is brewing.
This is a work inside day. We knew it was coming, so we planned ahead. Except...we ran out of milk already. Mike is going to go to Braum's and pick some up. School is out all around. County offices have closed some of their doors. No appointments today! We even rented a few movies.
So, I begin with my study on Esther. I'll be teaching it again this next Monday. Esther is such a cool book! After that I will work on my office until my work table is clear. Then I will create! I haven't made any jewelry in over a month. Time to get busy. I have a few repairs to do and a custom order or two.
I love lazy days. I'll probably even take a nap later! Enjoy!

No comments: