Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope you all have had a great start to the new year. I've decided to change my blog around just a bit. I will try to whine less and praise more.

This year is starting out extremely cold. However, one of our dear ladies at church gave me an electric heated throw! How awesome is that? I love it. Mike uses it when I am in the other room. Plus, we left our fireplace out in the front room. I know it is only cardboard, but....it's the ambiance!

I am also going to try to get my office/studio clean and organized by the end of January. If I do well, I will post pictures.

My health is about the same. I have added Eczema to my list of ailments. It itches so much! However, the steroid cream is starting to help. I managed to stay off all steroids for 3+ years. I guess a little cream for a couple weeks won't kill me.

Ok, let's see if we can "get 'er done" this month with all the new stuff going on. 2009 is over, is still has issues to resolve, but 2010 has just begun!

No comments: